Latest News & Events
Royal Society for Protection of Nature would like to invite applications from eligible Bhutanese citizens for the following post.
Post vacant : Assistant Project Officer
Contract period: 1 year.
Duty station: Black Necked Crane Visitors Center, Phobjikha, Wangduephodrang. .
Basic salary: 17,239
A Community-based Sustainable Tourism (CBST) Project Working Group in Haa Dzongkhag was formed on 14th April 2015. The working group comprises representatives from the local government of Eusu, Kartsho, Bji gewogs, Dzongkhag administration of Haa, Jigme Khesar Strict Nature Reserve and the National Centre for Riverine and Lake Fishery.
In commemoration of the 60th Birth Anniversary of His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo Jigme Singye Wangchuck, Royal Society for Protection of Nature (RSPN) will be organizing the first ever conservation film festival in Thimphu from August 31 to September 4, 2015.
We are, therefore, pleased to invite submission of entries for documentaries from Bhutanese film makers.
A half-day presentation of Baseline Survey Report on WASH components of two Gewogs of Phuntshopelri and Yoeseltse in Samtse District was organized by RSPN on 13th April, 2015 in RSPN’s Board Room, Thimphu. It is a part of SAARC Development Fund (SDF)-funded project on “Strengthening Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) services in selected areas of SAARC Countries”.
- KNCF to support awareness of White-bellied Heron and Black-necked Cranes in Bhutan
- Haa CBST project steering committee members familiarized
- Steering Committeefor Haa CBST project formed
- Consolidated Comparative Statement for hire of Field Survey Coordinator to conduct Final Evaluation Survey of Project - Improving Gender-inclusive Access to Clean and Renewable Energy, Zhemgang.
- Experts calls for Indo-Bhutanese collaboration for Black-necked Crane Conservation