Latest News & Events
ANNOUNCEMENT As part of creating awareness and sensitizing youths on Climate Change and its impact, the Royal Society for Protection of Nature will organize a theme-based Art and Essay Competition in 2014 for students. The last date of submission of entries of art and essay is 17th May, 2014.
All students are encouraged to participate in eligible categories. You can refer the details below or Download this PDF Document
ANNOUNCEMENT Royal Society for Protection of Nature in Thimphu would like to invite sealed quotations from eligible suppliers/firms for the following tasks. (All tasks must be quoted separately)
Water is the foundation of life. And still today, all around the world, far too many people spend their entire day searching for it. – The Water Project
Phobjikha valley in Wangduephodrang is known for having one of the largest high altitude wetland in the country. The pristine wetland is fed by numerous seasonal and perennial streams flowing from the surrounding mountains. Besides number of important functions in an ecosystem, the wetland in Phobjikha is a winter home for more than 350 Black-necked Cranes.
- Kick-off meeting for Green Public Procurement in Bhutan held in RSPN
- World Water Day celebrated at Tashitse HSS, Wamrong
- RSPN members hike the Lungchuzekha Hiking Trial in Thimphu.
- Environmental Education and Awareness program in Gangtey Goenpa
- Women members of Bjoka Bamboo Craft Cooperative Group trained