Environment education and Public Awareness project in Bio-diversity conservation in Asia Pacific region – “SATO YAMA UNMI” Project (2017-2020)
OBJECTIVES / GOALS
- To develop environment education materials for public awareness
- To build capacity and create awareness on the biodiversity, environment, ecosystem services and goods, and livelihoods.
- To facilitate and organize the environment education activities for the Nature clubs in the schools.
- To publicly announce about globally biodiversity important and ecosystem value of Phobjikha JEEF Specific
- To have Need assessment on environment education materials development
- To develop Environment Education materials
PROJECT IMPLEMENTING PARTNER
make a difference
At RSPN, we believe a single grain of sand can tip the scale. You can be the grain that tips the scale towards improved environmental conditions and conservation efforts in Bhutan. RSPN has set a target to raise US$ 1.5 million for next 10 years.