1. Position: Secretary to ED
2. Terms of duration: 3 years with extendable
3. Reporting line: Executive Director
4. Duty station: Thimphu, Bhutan
5. Primary responsibility: To facilitate secretarial assistance to Executive Director.
Specific duties and responsibilities
1. Manage all correspondence and documentation related to the office of the Executive Director.
2. Manage correspondence and documentation related to meetings/conference
3. Manage all correspondence and documentation related to the function as member of boards, task force, committees, etc.
4. Receive screen and follow up on all applications and representations from individuals and agencies
5. Organize and arrange all logistics and resources for official travels of ED
6. Liaise with various organizations within and outside RSPN as required
7. Any other task that may be assigned from time to time
8. Draft standard/simple letters
9. Arrange appointments/meetings and maintain timing for ED
10. Maintain records/files on matters directly dealt by ED
11. Receive and Manage visitors of the ED concerned
Knowledge and experience
– Holds a Bachelors Degree (or equivalent education)
– Has experience in relevant field of equivalent
– Has good writing and essential computer skills.
– Should be courteous and be able to handle matters on short notice
– Has good skill for coordination and communication
– Knowledge of other dialects would be considered as added advantage.
1. Application for the vacant post
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. No Objection Certificate from the parent organization if employed.
4. Valid Security Clearance Certificate
5. Citizenship Identity card
6. Academic Transcripts, original transcripts to be produced during interview.
7. Medical certificate
8. Any other relevant documents