Royal Society for Protection of Nature in Thimphu would like to invite applications for the post of a Light Vehicle Driver having valid driving license. Preference will be given based on experience. The candidates must have at least class VIII passed qualification.
The selected candidate will be placed in RSPN’s grade G6G on a 3 year renewable contract period. Your applications must reach the Adm/HR Officer on or before 15th of April 2013.
All shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on the 19th of April 2013. The terms of Reference (ToR) can be obtained from Ms. Sonam Wangmo, Office Assistant/Helper during office hours or read it below:
Terms of Reference (ToR)
To provide an efficient and safe driving and vehicle maintenance services to the organization, and to assist with other office duties as required.
- Drive office vehicles for staff as required, placing safety of the passengers as top priority at all times.
- Maintain office vehicles, ensure that all necessary mechanical checks (oil. Fuel, tyre pressure, brakes etc) and regular servicing are carried out effectively. Notify the Administrative/Human Resource Officer immediately of any problems or need for repairs.
- Collect and deliver documents and other items throughout the organization’s field of operation as requested through the dispatch.
- Maintain log books of vehicle utilization for various official project/program or individual purposes.
- Assist with other official duties, when not driving, as required including: site and office maintenance work, cleaning, photocopying etc.
- Make sure no vehicle will be moved out of the station without prior permission from the Adm/HR Officer.