18 March 2016: RSPN want to announce requirement of an intern for its Community-based Sustainable Tourism project in Haa under Conservation Sustainable Livelihoods Programfor the period of three months.. The last date of submission of application is on or before 25 March, 2016.
For more information, please call 322056 / 326120 during office hours or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more information. Please refer detailed Terms of Reference below.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Period: 3 Months
Reporting line: Project Officer, Community-based Sustainable Tourism, CSLP
Duty station: Thimphu with occasional travel to Haa project sites
Primary responsibility: Under the supervision of the CBST Project Officer, the intern will assist the project staff in implementation of the CBST project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Note minutes of all CBST meetings.
- Compile and record training reports.
- Assist the project team during implementation of the project activities.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities delegated by the Project Officer.
- Knowledge and experience
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Has strong commitment to work in rural area with the local communities and other
- Be able to speak fluent English and Dzongkha.
- Have strong personal motivation in environmental conservation and sustainable
- tourism development.
- Computer skills: MS Office and other related application
- Interpersonal skills
– Adm./HR Coordinator.